Monday, September 21, 2009

Joshua's 13th Birthday (party slideshow)

I put together a great slideshow of Joshua's 13th Birthday party.
For some reason, though, when I try to embed that slideshow here on my blog, it does not want to show the correct slideshow. In fact, it takes somebody else's slideshow and inserts it here. I have no idea why.

I did get the slideshow to show up on my MySpace blog.
You can see it at this website:
and his friends who were able to come to the party,
but of his sister, Steff (who is 23 weeks pregnant)
and her husband & his mother.

We have some folks we'd like to say
a special thank you to...

PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA on FM 3009 in Schertz... for donating 8 pizzas for Joshua's party



HEB BAKERY at I-35 and FM 3009 in Schertz... for donating a full sheet sized cake for Joshua's party

PARTY CITY in the Forum Shopping Center at I-35 & Loop 1604 in Selma/Live Oak... for donating a balloon bouquet for the party.


STARBUCKS on I-35 in Schertz for donating a Frappacino & large cookie to Josh for his birthday

If you get a chance, visit these businesses
and make sure to tell them thank you from us
when you drop by.

Oh, and thank you Nurse Nancy for arranging for all the donations!

You all helped make Joshua's birthday the best one yet!!!

No comments:

Discovery Documentary - Life or Death : Battling to Breathe

>