Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back Home and Loving that New Baby

After 10 days in the hospital with Josh with his H1N1 Swine Flu and Double Pneumonia, I was ready to see my new grandbaby.

Steffany came and brought him to see us Thursday, February 4th.


Josh was still not doing well enough for us to be comfortable having him walk up and down the stairs, so he was sleeping on the couch.

Nurse Jenny was with him and finally got her first chance to meet baby Logan.
She took this picture of me holding Logan:

and I took this picture of her with Logan:

Josh saw the baby but wasn't especially anxious to hold him or even touch him yet. He did smile for the picture of us all together, though.


Once Josh got feeling better, we had Steff and the baby over again (Feb 7th). This time, it didn't take him long to warm up to that sweet baby. I think Josh is really enjoying being an uncle.

Here is Josh's first time holding the baby..

Check out that smile!




This time, Josh and Steff's dad, James was home and got to visit with his grandson ;) .. he even got to feed him. (James was at work the first time Steff came with Logan)

My parents got to come for a visit and to see the baby the weekend of February 13th.


Here is my mom with baby Logan.


and here is my sister, Amanda loving on her great nephew.

No comments:

Discovery Documentary - Life or Death : Battling to Breathe

>